HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
To ensure you get connected to the correct person, below are direct lines to specific departments.
Ready to add to your collection?
We can help identify the perfect Wyland art for you.
Contact Gallery Director – Daemon Clark
Hours of Operation
Monday – Sunday
9am – 9pm PST
Previously purchased artwork
If you have purchased Wyland artwork previously or have questions regarding an existing order call our customer care team.
Contact Customer Service
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm PST
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are the most common questions our customer service department receives.
Q: What is a print?
A: A print is simply a high quality reproduction of an artist’s original work of art. Generally speaking, it is better if a print is signed and numbered; although some artists go “beyond” the numbers by having artist proofs. A smart buyer should always ask: “How many did the artist print?” and “How many of them are still available?”, as usually prints that are all sold (called “out of print”) tend to go up in price if the demand for them rises.
Q: Is photography considered fine art?
A: Fine Art Photography is perhaps one of the most affordable and rewarding paths for beginning collectors. Wyland is widely known for his stunning underwater photography and uses archival methods for processing and presenting these works. Wyland photographic fine artworks are generally reproduced as limited editions, signed by the artist and numbered.
Q: Is art a good investment?
A: There are of course works of art that are always “on the rise,” such as works by the masters or very well-established artists, but when buying work by contemporary, living artists, the key rule should still be to buy what you like, and avoid anyone that suggests that you should buy it as an “investment.”
Q: How do I become a Wyland collector?
A: A collector of Wyland art has many options, from premium original works to museum quality prints. Wyland Galleries suggests that you collect what you like and whenever possible, buy the original. Moreover, our highly trained art consultants can work closely with you to curate a collection that suits your tastes, wall or floor space, and your economic means.
Q: Where is the best place to obtain my art?
A: We strongly encourage collectors to purchase their art directly from an accredited Wyland Gallery. It is the best way to assure the authenticity of the work. We also issue a certificate of authenticity so that you have written evidence of your purchase from our galleries. You also benefit from working with our customer service team and art consultants.
Wyland Galleries is pleased to offer 0 down, 100% interest free financing on most Wyland Fine Art purchases through Synchrony Bank.
0% interest Financing Program
We are proud to offer financing through Synchrony Bank. We are dedicated to the goal of making it easy for our collectors to get the art they desire and enjoy.
You could be enjoying your favorite Wyland art in your home sooner than you think.
Please email email@example.com for more information
- 12-24 months Interest Free Financing on approved credit.
Layaway Terms & Conditions
- This program is available only at participating Wyland Galleries.
- Layaways can be offered with flexible terms and plans that work best for you.
- A minimum down payment of 10% is required.
- The purchase balance can be divided into equal monthly payments and automatically billed to your credit or debit card on the 15th of every month until the balance is paid in full.
- The layaway may be cancelled within seven (7) days of purchase for refund or exchange. Thereafter all sales shall be considered final and no refunds will be permitted; only store credit will issued.
- If two consecutive layaway payments are missed Wyland Galleries reserves the right to cancel the layaway agreement and issue a gift card less a 10% restock fee.
- Layaway pertains to fine art purchases only.
For Wyland layaway or financing information:
VIRTUAL ART CONSULTANT
Purchasing fine art is an exciting experience. Wyland galleries has knowledgeable Art Consultants available to answer all your questions and help you find the perfect artwork that you will cherish forever.
If you have any questions regarding Wyland art, or other art sold in Wyland Galleries please complete the form below and an experienced Wyland Art Consultant will contact you shortly.
For immediate assistance, call us toll free at 800-WYLAND-1.
What can a Wyland Art Consultant do for you?
- Offer special discounts on Wyland Fine Art Pieces
- Provide a personal touch and extended customer service
- Answer any questions pertaining to art, terms, etc..
- Provide detailed information on framing options and specs
- And a whole lot more!